BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 August 2011


My name is NURHUDA SOFIEZA BTE MOKSIN . I was
 born and raised in the beautiful country of Malaysia , which is located in Sandakan Sabah . I finished High School at Smk.St Cecilia . Now , I continue my Studies at SMK.ELOPURA 2 as PRA-UNIVERSITY students . I have 6 siblings and I am the third . We are very close to each other.. 

I'm a very honest and friendly person. I enjoy reading interesting books, watching action movies, hanging out with my friends. I like to texting . Unfortunately, I don't have much time to hanging out with my friends now, because I sacrificed my free time to learn. But it worth it in order to be proud of myself in the future and achieve my goal, which is to get an 4FLAT in STPM (Amin). Teachers at Elopura 2  are very educated, friendly and hard working people, who do their best to teach us in order to become educated students. I really like this school and the teacher and I'm glad that I have chosen this school among the others. I'm trying to do my best to study hard and to make good grades, because education is very important to me. At this moment my goal is to graduate from SMK ELOPURA 2 and I hope I will get the best knowledge's and the necessary skills that will shape me in my life.

0 comments: